Chanel Di Blasi is an experienced transactional attorney who brings a stellar track record to the CGS3 real estate team. Chanel has a strong background in a broad range of landlord-tenant and business real estate disciplines. Throughout her career, she has effectively represented landlords and helped them navigate the dense maze of California regulations, with a particular emphasis on residential and commercial landlord-tenant disputes, leasing, contracts, affordable housing, and compliance. Known for her client responsiveness, efficiency and encyclopedic knowledge of California’s landlord-tenant laws, she takes pride in helping clients with complex and challenging legal needs.
Prior to joining CGS3, Chanel was an associate at Kimball, Tirey & St. John and worked in the firm’s Business Real Estate Group and Landlord Tenant Practice.
Dedicated to educating others on the commercial real estate practice and California laws, she speaks frequently at industry conventions, hosts webinars and writes articles for industry publications.
- Recipient, “Top 40 Leaders Under 40” San Diego Metro Magazine (2023)
- Recipient, “Top 40 Leaders Under 40” San Diego Business Journal (2023)
At Thomas Jefferson School of Law:
- Activities: National Mock Trial Team, Member
- Intellectual Property Law Fellow
- Entertainment Law Society, President and Treasurer
- Intellectual Property Law Association, Secretary
- INTA, Student Ambassador
- Honors: Honor Roll, 2012 – 2015, Distinguished Honor Roll, 2013 – 2014
- 2015 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
- Most Professional Team – McGeorge National Ethics Trial Competition
- Certificate, Center for Law and Intellectual Property
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- B.S., San Diego State University, Television, Film and News Media Production with Honors
- SDBCA, Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member