CGS3 Celebrates Eight-Year Anniversary
Commercial Real Estate Law Firm Continues White Hot Growth Streak
SAN DIEGO (July 23, 2021) – With a rapidly expanding team of some of California’s most reputable real estate attorneys and a recently unveiled new website, Southern California-based Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) celebrates its eight-year anniversary this month.
Founded in San Diego in 2013 by five long-time partners of Big Law, the firm quickly established itself as a powerhouse “next generation” law firm exclusively servicing the commercial real estate sector. CGS3 has since opened a Los Angeles office and offers its hallmark client experience, scalability, and subject matter expertise to clients across the country.
Since its inception, the firm has been involved in sophisticated real estate transactions nationwide, routinely handling complex commercial sales and acquisitions, high-profile leases, equity and debt transactions, entity formation, and construction and development projects across all asset types. Now, as it begins its ninth year, CGS3 also has helped hundreds of clients navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic – cementing its reputation as one of California’s premier commercial real estate law firms and an industry leader in the increasingly competitive areas of life science, multifamily, office, industrial and retail.
Milestones and accolades over the last year include:
- Recognition in Chambers USA Guide 2021. For the fourth consecutive year, CGS3 has been recognized by Chambers & Partners, the preeminent legal research and law firm ranking publisher, as one of the best real estate law firms in California. This year, the firm improved its ranking, earning a coveted “Band 4” Practice Ranking for Real Estate in California. It is one of the smallest firms in terms of headcount to be so recognized.
- The development of a completely reimagined Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3)
- In the San Diego office, the addition of new firm partner Steven Otto and the promotions of Sean Gaffney and Stacey Tyree to partners.
- The expansion of the Los Angeles office with new associate attorney Stephanie Sweat and senior paralegal Claudia Alvares.
- Multiple accolades for firm attorneys, including recognition in Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, The Daily Transcript’s Top “40 under 40,” the San Diego Business Journal’s “Women of Influence in Law” and CONNECT Media’s “Lawyers in Real Estate” award.
The CGS3 team includes 25 attorneys and seven paralegals – all of whom have Big Law and/or senior in-house counsel experience and most of whom have at least 20 years of professional experience.
About Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3)
CGS3 is a new generation commercial real estate law firm with practice areas covering the full commercial real estate life cycle, including finance, acquisition/disposition, entity formation, tax, development, land use, leasing, distressed asset workouts and dispute resolution. Earning a reputation as one of California’s leading commercial real estate law firms, CGS3 has recruited some of the state’s top real estate attorneys from both large corporate firms and senior in-house positions. CGS3 is located at 12750 High Bluff Drive, Suite 250, San Diego, California 92130 and 10940 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2200, Los Angeles, California 90024. For more information, visit http://www.cgs3.com.