Rising star Stephanie Sweat has gained a stellar track record in the real estate industry that serves her clients in getting their deals done efficiently and effectively without compromising their business objectives.
In representing a range of entities – from investors to tenants to developers – Stephanie has accrued a wealth of hands-on experience negotiating and closing commercial real estate deals, including leases, acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions, and mezzanine and mortgage loans.
Prior to joining CGS3, Stephanie worked as a real estate associate at high profile firms including Shepard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP in Costa Mesa, California. Through her time as a judicial law clerk for the Supreme Court of Nevada and her wide-ranging background in real estate finance, acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing and development, Stephanie has developed a keen eye for detail and a persistence to attain excellence – making her a valued member of the CGS3 Los Angeles team.
- Represented an industrial REIT in various industrial acquisitions and dispositions throughout the United States.
- Represented an institutional tenant in the negotiation of multiple anchor tenant lease for an innovative grocery store concept.
- Represented a REIT in the development of raw land and disposition to homebuilders.
- Represented lenders and developers in funding, acquiring, and developing law land.
- Represented a lender in financing the acquisition of multi-family, industrial and commercial developments.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., English, Boston University
- NAIOP Developing Leaders