Stacey Tyree's ability to focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture adds another layer of strength to the CGS3 legal team.
Stacey’s experience includes handling the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of commercial property for international and domestic clients, ranging from large institutions and developers to entrepreneurs. Representative matters include the acquisition and subsequent leasing of numerous office properties throughout California, purchase and sale transactions of hotels, office buildings and mixed-use commercial projects in various California markets, and joint venture transactions in the portfolio acquisitions and dispositions of retail, office and industrial properties. Stacey also has extensive experience in the drafting and negotiation of numerous commercial contracts, including easement agreements, CC&Rs, leases, purchase and sale agreements, REAs, development agreements, joint venture agreements and corporate governance documentation.
Prior to joining CGS3, Stacey practiced at Troutman Pepper LLP (previously known as Troutman Sanders). In addition to practicing law, Stacey has previously acted as the faculty supervisor and adjunct professor for the University of San Diego School of Law's Corporate Counsel Internship Program.
- Represented seller in the portfolio sale of office and retail components of the historic Liberty Station in San Diego, California.
- Represented buyer in a multi-acre acquisition of property in downtown San Diego for the development of a first-class life sciences project.
- Represented seller in the $200-million portfolio disposition of industrial properties.
- Represented a hotel and resort developer in connection with corporate governance matters, financing transactions, and multiple acquisition, development and leasing projects.
- Represented multiple clients in structuring and creating unique and out-of-the-box transaction documents, including option agreements, joint venture agreements, reciprocal easement agreements, and portfolio purchase and sale documents.
- “Rising Stars,” San Diego Super Lawyers (2015, 2017-2020)
- “Top Attorney,” San Diego Daily Transcript (2013)
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Double Major in Global Studies and German Studies, University of California, Santa Barbara, highest honors
- CREW San Diego, Member