Ulrick Matsunaga is an associate working in CGS3's entity formation and tax practice. Focused on providing transactional support to enable varied business objectives, he partners with clients to achieve creative, ethical, and balanced solutions.
With over a decade of sophisticated corporate experience, Ulrick brings a deep understanding and appreciation of the multi-dimensional complexities of client needs and business issues and challenges. His background in both consulting and operations enable him to deliver an effective blend of strategic and tactical advice.
Prior to joining CGS3 Ulrick advised clients including Fortune 100 companies at Deloitte Consulting, LLP. Most recently, he served as a senior operations leader for Sonder Holdings, Inc. a publicly traded hospitality company.
- 1st Place Drafting and 1st Place Overall; Duke Transactional Law Competition 2022
- J.D. Candidate 2023, University of San Diego, School of Law
- Transactional Law Team – Member
- Real Estate Land Use Society – Member
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association – Member
- Tax Law Society – Member
- B.S., Cornell University, School of Industrial Labor Relation
- Oceanside Museum of Art – Volunteer