CGS3 Celebrates Nine-Year Anniversary
Sydnie Moore (619) 823-8448 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CGS3 Celebrates Nine-Year Anniversary
Top Legal Talent, Specialized Services Hallmarks of Real Estate Law Firm
SAN DIEGO – With an established and growing roster of top-tier clients, a significant California and national presence and an expanding team of best-in-class attorneys, Southern California-based Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3) celebrates its nine-year anniversary this month.
CGS3 was founded in San Diego in 2013 by five long-time partners of Big Law. It has since established itself as a powerhouse among breakout “next generation” law firms and exclusively serves the commercial real estate sector.
Distinguishing itself not by headcount and billable hours but by a value-oriented and street-smart approach to getting deals done, CGS3 leads the charge in responding to a growing client demand for more specialized law firms who know their practice niche better than anyone and don’t burn bridges.
Since it was founded, the firm has been involved in some of the region’s most important real estate transactions and disputes – from high profile retail leasing deals to complex commercial sales and acquisitions to litigation arising from luxury hotel projects and resolution of competing claims to development rights on publicly owned waterfront property. Over the last two years, it has also helped clients navigate the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, cementing its reputation as one of California’s leading commercial real estate law firms. The firm’s deep bench includes a growing team of 19 attorneys and 5 paralegals, all of whom have years of Big Law and/or senior in-house counsel experience.
Milestones and accolades over the last year include:
- CGS3 has once again earned recognition in Chambers USA Guide 2022. For five consecutive years, CGS3 has been recognized by Chambers & Partners, the preeminent legal research and law firm ranking publisher, as one of the best real estate law firms in California. For the last three years, the firm has received the coveted a “Band 4” Practice Ranking for Real Estate – and is the smallest firm so recognized. And this year, our partner Tom Crosbie is recognized in this prestigious guide.
- In the San Diego office, CGS3 has promoted both Ann Maas and Amelia Sanchez to partner, part of the firm’s new plan for continued strategic growth, which includes additions to the existing legal team and new expanded practice areas.
- With a focus on the importance of inclusivity in the workplace, CGS3 is a contributor to the University of San Diego’s (USD’s) Advancing Black Leadership and Scholarship Fund and announced the first recipient of its USD School of Law/Stacey Curry-CGS3 Diversity Scholarship, Gabriela Kula.
- The firm played an important role in many high-profile deals throughout the region and California – from handling countless acquisitions and development and leasing on behalf of life science companies, de-malling and re-positioning retail projects, helping a high-profile real estate fund acquire a significant stake in downtown’s San Diego’s Omni Hotel to completing the largest lease transaction in downtown San Francisco since the pandemic and leasing more than 10,000,000 of industrial space in the past two years.
- CGS3 earned multiple accolades for firm attorneys, including recognition in Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and the San Diego Business Journal’s “Women of Influence in Law.”
About Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson LLP (CGS3)
CGS3 is a new generation commercial real estate law firm with practice areas covering the full commercial real estate life cycle, including finance, acquisition/disposition, entity formation, tax, development, land use, leasing, distressed asset workouts and dispute resolution. Earning a reputation as one of California’s leading commercial real estate law firms, CGS3 has recruited some of the state’s top real estate attorneys from both large corporate firms and senior in-house positions. CGS3 is located at 12750 High Bluff Drive, Suite 250, San Diego, California 92130 and 10940 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2200, Los Angeles, California 90024. For more information, visit http://www.cgs3.com.