Theresa Cisneros brings dedication and charisma to every transaction and project she works on. Having been in the real estate industry for over a decade – first as a university guidance counselor and currently as a paralegal – Theresa's people-centered approach is an invaluable asset for clients and her legal team alike.
In her role as a paralegal, Theresa assists in transactional deals – specifically land banking and homebuilding – completing key tasks including compiling closing documents for escrow, creating client closing binders, LLC formation and title review. She also plays a key role on the firm's marketing team in the Los Angeles office, assisting with everything from day-to-day projects to major firm-hosted events.
Theresa earned her Paralegal Certificate from UCLA. In addition, she holds a Masters in Guidance Counseling from Loyola Marymount University and a Bachelors in Sociology and Philosophy from the University of La Verne. Prior to joining CGS3, Theresa was a guidance counselor and event planner at the UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate.
- Paralegal Studies Certificate, UCLA
- M.A., Guidance Counseling, Loyola Marymount University
- B.S., Sociology, Philosophy, University of La Verne
- UCLA Ziman Center Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG), Board
- UCLA Latino Alumni Association, University Relations Committee Member
- The Fulfillment Fund, Mentor