An ambitious and disciplined self-starter, Telma Altoon is a critical part of the CGS3 team, particularly in matters involving acquisitions, dispositions and financing. Her extensive experience in due diligence and loan matters in particular give her an edge in anticipating client needs on a given transaction. With a keen eye for details and nuances and an understanding of the big picture, Telma can effectively manage deals from inception through closing while working with Sellers through due diligence process to accelerate closing.
Prior to joining CGS3, Telma worked in-house as a Senior Paralegal at ExchangeRight, Alliant Asset Management and Bank of America, where she specialized in handling complex title and due diligence matters associated with acquisitions, dispositions and financing of complex commercial projects.
- Various awards with and for handling large portfolios of properties, including multifamily and commercial
- Paralegal Certificate, UCLA
- B.A., Political Science, USC
- Trails for Change NGO, Board member
- Los Angeles Shushi Friendship Foundation, Committee Member