When it comes to making things run smoothly, June Hunter is the person you want on your team. Equipped with a powerful combination of IT systems expertise and legal experience, June has a unique capability for recognizing and resolving the complex technology issues encountered in a law firm environment.
As a paralegal, she provides both transactional and litigation support and is instrumental in the implementation of discovery plans, including data analysis and the creation of databases or other review systems for legal personnel.
A graduate of the ABA-approved Paralegal Studies program at University of California San Diego, June has worked in the legal field her entire career in roles including a legal secretary, paralegal, litigation support and computer software trainer. Her industry experience and talent has made her a go-to provider of clear, hands-on training for other legal professionals in how to effectively use legal software. In addition to her work at CGS3, June is an adjunct professor at University of California San Diego's ABA approved Paralegal Program where she teaches Computer Essentials for the Legal Professional. She also serves on the Board for the San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA) and volunteers there as a paralegal mentor, and is an active member of American Association for Paralegal Education, Women in eDiscovery and the ESI Forum.
- “Women of Influence in Technology 2021,” Honoree, San Diego Business Journal (2021)
- “Top Tech Awards” Nominee, San Diego Business Journal (2020)
- “Paralegal of the Year,” San Diego Paralegal Association (2019)
- “Paralegal of the Year, 1st Runner Up,” California Alliance of Paralegal Associations (CAPA) (2019)
- ACEDS eDiscovery Technology Certificate (eDTech)
- Brainspace Analyst Certificate
- Legal Technology Certificate, National Society for Legal Technology
- Certificate in Professional Development, Community of Legal Innovators
- Paralegal Certificate, University of California San Diego
- Association of Certified e-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- California Alliance of Paralegal Associations (CAPA) Executive Committee, Vice President Administration (2021)
- Skyline Community College (San Bruno, CA), Advisory Committee
- American Bar Association
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA), Vice President of Programs, SDPA (2020-2021)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA), Board (2018-2019)
- San Diego Paralegal Association (SDPA), Paralegal Mentor
- Association of Legal Technologists
- American Association for Paralegal Education (AAfPe)
- Women in eDiscovery, San Diego Chapter
- San Diego ESI Forum