Frida is known for her positive, hardworking approach – coupled with strong people skills and the ability to effectively work both collaboratively and independently. She provides civil procedure expertise and has extensive experience with case management through all stages of litigation including appeals. She works closely with her assigned team of attorneys to ensure that goals and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
With a background in administration as well as law, she joined CGS3 after working for three years as a litigation paralegal with Harris Personal Injury Lawyers and has also worked as an administrative assistant for The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree.
Frida is involved in the community and is an avid volunteer with Esperanza International, a non-profit which helps build houses for the less fortunate in Tijuana, Mexico. A native of Kenya, she is also involved with the local chapter of the United Nations Association, which acts as an important resource for San Diego residents by addressing critical community and economic issues.
- Paralegal Certificate, University of San Diego
- B.A., Political Science and Government, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Kenya
- UNA-USA (United Nations Association of the United States of America), San Diego Chapter
- Esperanza International, Volunteer
- Unity 4 Orphans, Volunteer